Dr. Mahmoud Masood is an Egyptian business man with strong contributions and a distinctive imprint in a wide range of projects and multiple disciplines. and he is the chairman of the board of Almasood holding company.
Dr. Mahmoud Masood's speech
Chairman of the Board of Directors of AlMasood Holding Company
“Keeping the route of leadership, growth and prosperity requires from us concentrated efforts to build strong economic groups that serve with all its energy our beloved country, from nations to leaders. Groups that develop the economy of our country then the individuals, and seek varied solutions for a better economy in all sectors including health, nutrition, technology, alternative energy resources, the infrastructure and even the entertainment industry.
In Almasood Holding Company there is no place for the impossible whatever the difficulties and hard times that can be as our faith, determination and persistence are able to overcome all conditions.”
Achieved by Dr. Mahmoud Masood
The beginning of Dr. Mahmoud Masood journey of success and investment
Dr. Mahmoud Masood‘s journey of success and investment began in 2003 with the Almasood company, in which Dr. Mahmoud himself was the Chairman of its Board of Directors.
The group began with a convergence of thought between two innovative parties, who worked together to implement the call of Arab leaders to unite and work together for success.
Egypt was a source of inspiration for countries to build mutual trade relations, and the UAE was the real outlet for that.
In 2014 , the Egyptian businessman met the Emirati businessman and together they set out to implement this idea through the Egyptian Emirates Group.
As for the Egyptian-Emirati Group, it is an Egyptian joint stock company that represents a pioneering Egyptian-Emirati experience and aims to invest and develop business in the Arab and African market in order to benefit the consumer in all areas of life, starting with national and strategic projects for alternative energy such as solar energy, deep drilling, pumps and lands.
It also focused on health care projects for individuals by organizing major conferences for pioneers and businessmen in various fields to design innovative electronic programs and solutions to raise marketing efficiency and productivity.
In December 2016, the group started the project for the development of agricultural investment in Egypt and the Middle East. The main axis on which the project was based was the introduction of modern technologies to the agricultural field that would increase the productivity of the acre and raise the quality of the crop.
The most prominent areas
in which Dr. Mahmoud Masood had a clear contribution
Through Hallmark which is an innovative marketing agency located in Egypt, Kuwait and Turkey providing artistic digital solutions across the MENA region
the field of investment
Through Mass Capital Investment Company (MCI), a company specialized in enabling ambitious startups and thriving projects.
the field of solar energy systems
Through the Egyptian-Emirati Energy Company to manufacture solar energy systems, alternative energy needs and clean energy projects.
the field of water well drilling
Through the Egyptian Emirati company for drilling water wells
the field of electricity generators
The Egyptian-Emirati Group achieved its best cooperation with D-Eco Energy to manufacture diesel or solar powered generators.
the field of buses and electric cars
The Egyptian-Emirati Group cooperated with EDISON MOTORS to manufacture buses and electric vehicles.
the development of the construction industry
the field of smart greenhouses
The starting points and pillars
Dr. Mahmoud Masood’s vision
Dr. Mahmoud Masood‘s vision is based on two main ideas: effectiveness and efficiency.
Effectiveness in society, and influence by providing various services to his country, which is reflected directly on its members.
He also always aspires to expand cooperation at the local and international levels between multiple cultures to reach a broad building base that ultimately serves the interest of the country and individuals.
He works to achieve this by exerting maximum effort in investment, development and building useful projects that make the impossible a reality full of opportunities and possibilities.
The numbers speak
The volume of investments in which Dr. Mahmoud participated
And because numbers do not lie, we review with you some numbers that are considered important indicators of the successes of Dr. Mahmoud Masood’s career.
The volume of investments in which Dr. Mahmoud Masood participated is approximately one hundred and seventy million US dollars, which we will detail for you as follows:
The most important projects
that Dr. Mahmoud Masood had a clear imprint on
- Drilling 30 wells at a depth of 500 m, west of El-Minya.
- Drilling 5 wells at a depth of 750 m, west of El-Minya.
- Drilling and operating 50 wells with solar energy west of Kom Ombo – Aswan.
- Almasood electric bus project in cooperation with Edison Motors.
- Working on the huge project of the Grand Egyptian Museum to build and install solar panels in cooperation with Klimfort and BSQ.
The most prominent countries
that the ambitious projects of Dr. Mahmoud Masood extended to and developed in
Milestones and fruitful cooperation
The most important stations in the history of Dr. Mahmoud Masood
- One of the most important stations in the history of Dr. Mahmoud Masood is the cooperation protocol with the Egyptian Ministry of Military Production regarding:
- Land Reclamation
- Well drilling
- Installation and commissioning of the submersible pump
- Supply of agricultural equipment and machinery
- Aquaculture projects
- Street lighting, energy-saving lighting, and surveillance cameras
- Implementation, operation, manufacturing and marketing of smart greenhouses.
- Greenhouse projects with LG
- There was also a memorandum of understanding with the Egyptian Ministry of Defense and Military Production regarding:
- Cooperation in the production of electric buses in Egypt
- Cooperation in the production of CPV and HCPV panels in Egypt
- Production of assembling generators with diesel engines in Egypt
- Production of photovoltaic solar panels in Egypt
- Installing a photovoltaic solar power station with a capacity of 50 megawatts
- In addition to a memorandum of understanding with the Egyptian Ministry of Agriculture regarding:
- Reclamation of 220,000 feddans west of Kom Ombo – Aswan.
- The MoU was signed in the presence of the Minister of Agriculture, the Minister of Irrigation and Water Resources, and the Minister of Military Production.
- Cooperation protocol with Banha Electronics Company regarding:
- Cooperation protocol in the field of consulting, engineering and marketing agreements.
- Contracting with Banha Electronics Company to manufacture solar energy panels, chassis, LED bulbs, LED floodlights, LED high beam floodlights, and LED street lighting.
Dr. Mahmoud Masood
The news of yesterday’s achievements, and tomorrow’s aspirations